Your Status is Annoying |

Essentials

Meta

Pages

Categories

12.May.2010 #478

status159
To be honest, I’m glad it’s not just the good ol’ U.S. of A. that has these kinds of fucktards. So… thanks, England, for showing us that white people from all countries can suck ass.

And thanks to S. for submitting!

There are 9 Comments to "#478"

• yahyah says:

Thanks for putting this on YSIA. I took great pleasure in deleting this retard

• peeviewonder says:

Oh yes, look at him – all superior! WTF does “muging” mean? Why can’t he use apostrophes?

• tigerlily says:

Gosh, yes, being born white is such a huge accomplishment! It really is something to be proud of. Like spending your life helping homeless people in Calcutta, or finding a cure for cancer. You go, boy! Way to be white!

• Amanda says:

I really think that when these sorts of comments come along that you shouldn’t block their last name or profile picture. These losers deserve to be shown and in turn harassed.

• yahyah says:

he meant to say ‘mugging’ which is slang for being taken advantage of – ie here, people say ‘they are mugging me off’

• Mistletoe says:

Wait… the “c” word is censored but the “f” one isn’t?

• Mary says:

He should be “pround” that his racism is going global. Also, me might wanna think about heading up a KKK British branch, make this thing official.

• Lisa says:

Mistletoe…. I’m thinking that the original douchebag did that himself.

• Sarah says:

Fuckwits like this guy make me ashamed to be English. And white. Britain is celebrated for being the home of people from many different countries, religions and races. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Write a Comment